Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer with the kids


This year I'm literally spending my entire summer with my kids. Every day I actually figure in several hours where I take care of the kids. My wife and I split the day! CJ and Lily have been going to every known VBS in the north Texas region but Pierce is a different story.

It's God's way of having me connect with my children on a whole nutha level. I just hope I can remember that when I feel like strangling them for fighting and screaming with each other or when Pierce cries for no good reason.

I need to remember to just love them!

BUT BECAUSE THEY JUST WOKE THE BABY FROM SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER - I'M GOING TO START WITH THE STRANGLING!

I love my kids darn it!

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home