Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's official - there will be no more babies in this house!

I sit here writing this with ice packs under my laptop and under the influence of pain relievers. Yes folks, I finally made it to that "special" doctor that changes men forever. I had the pipeline cut off and now there will be no more Holt children made in this house. Oh, I know what you're thinking..."Too Much Information Brian!" I couldn't agree more.

So....now what do you want to talk about?............

Oh I know, we can talk about my family and what they are up to:

Amy - Getting thinner by the day and shedding her pregnancy weight. Beautiful as usual and a wonderful mother. She has sacrificed sleep in order to get Pierce trained to sleep through the night. What an incredible woman!!!!

CJ - becoming a true 2nd grader - I'd go into what that means but that would only make me want to pull out my hair.
Lily - Learning how to be even more cute as she tightens her grip of me around her little finger.
Pierce - He's a very serious baby. He doesn't smile alot but boy does he eat! Eat - Sleep - Poop --- IT NEVER ENDS!
Ashlyn - She went to prom and I got a little sadder. She's not supposed to dress in slinky dresses and go to prom with some hairy legged boy. She's not supposed to do a lot of things but I'm just being one of those weird dads so I'll just shut up!
Ginger & Snaps - Cute, hairy, and a little jealous of Pierce. Funny huh?

I think I'll change out the ice pack now and relax. The laptop is a little warm for my lap right now...if you know what I mean?

Ouch!
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home