Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kids are back to school

CJ and Lily are back to school. CJ is a second grader this year and Lily is in a two day mother's day out program. CJ's teacher this year is actually the teacher Amy and I have been anticipaiting CJ to have since he started to attend his school. Though this is her first year to have CJ as a student, she has always expressed an interest in CJ and appears to understand him. What a blessing she is to CJ and our family! Lily's Teacher is nice too and very, very Baptist! That means Lily will not leave this MDO program without knowing every single Sunday school song, the books of the Bible for Bible drills and of course, how to prepare for a potluck dinner. Lily will probably start pronouncing Jesus with a country accent just like all good southern Baptist should.

We are anticipating our best year yet with such good teachers and the fact that I will be home more to teach CJ on his homeschool days. I think I'll have CJ call me Professor Dad!

I love my smart kids!

Professor Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home