Sunday, August 12, 2007

I made it to one of my two class reunions!

Last week I had to make the decision to not make it to the Alpine High School class reunion. It was difficult because I really wanted to see my old friends from that school. For some many reasons, it just didnt make any sense and so I made the tough but right call. I was however able to make it to my 20th class reunion in New Braunfels. We went with my buddy Hal and his wife and 4 yr old son and we absolutely had a blast. It was fun to see everyone and to talk up the old times. Hal and I played golf with one of our high school football coaches and we got to see many old teachers and coaches during a tour of the high school on Saturday. They still remember us and it was great to let them know what they meant to us.

This reunion was really a good time had by all. Some people hadn't changed much and many others had. All in all everyone looked great and everyone seemed to be in good shape. I look forward to my 30th reunion, by then no one will care if they look good or not. They won't care if they have made it or not and certainly we will all be ten years aged with teenagers making us crazy.

Me? Maybe I'll grow up by then!

I love my old friends.
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home