Friday, July 13, 2007

Presenting - Princess Lily!


When I think of Lily Grace I think of CUTE!!!! Lily is truly the cutest thing that has ever been. She has a special crunched up smile that makes her cute. She is small and compact and that makes her cute too. Everything about her is just stinkin cute! I absolutely adore my Lily Grace and today I got to adore her some more. You see, Lily is no longer just an ordinary girl, she is a Princess to the King...Jesus that is. Lily spent all week at Princess Prep School at Prestonwood Baptist Church. Princess Prep School is specifically for little girls about Lily's age and was developed by a woman who wanted to help little girls find their life's purpose in Christ which will help them build good self-esteem. Not that Lily has any self-esteem issues I'll assure you! In fact, I'd say that Lily dismissed that fact that there were a few hundred other girls at "Princess Prep School". I imagine that Lily thought those other girls were there to learn from her. Either that or she was there to beat up the real princess and take the crown by force. That's a little tactic she has learned from her brother. Lily is a very special princess to say the least. She's kind of like Tinkerbell meets Mighty Mouse. She's little, sweet, lovable and packs a mean punch. She's got that special fire in her eyes. See picture for details!


Lily has her daddy wrapped around her little finger as do my other kids and you know what?...I wouldn't have it any other way!

For those who would like to see about this princess prep school check out:
www.princesswithapurpose.com

I love my princess!
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home