Friday, June 29, 2007

You are invited to CJ's birthday!

It's official, everyone in the whole world is invited to CJ's birthday party. Yep, CJ has spent the whole day letting everyone know they could come. It's now up to Amy and I to try to find a place that will hold that many people. We're also unsure about how we're going to feed everyone but I hear Sam's Wholesale as a killer deal on hot dogs and cake. Just so you know, we'll probably have to skip the Bluebell and buy the Lucern brand ice cream. Bluebell is a bit pricey to feed 6 billion people. Of course, 99% of the world won't be able to make it so we'll only have to come up with enough ice cream for say...66 million folks. But you know...I bet another another 60 million people will have other plans and I have a feeling at least 4 million probably won't get the invitations in time. 1 million people will probably be out of town and another 999,900 more people will forget all about it. That leaves 100 people that are planning to be there. Oh wait! I completely forgot that out of that 100 people 75 of them have other birthdays they've already committed to. That leaves 25 people who are definitely coming! Cool!!! That means we can skip the Sam's hot dogs and have pizza. Yeah baby! And forget the Lucern - bring on the Bluebell. Rock on!! We can also hold a birthday party with 25 people at the bowling alley. Awesome...I love to bowl! Ok, so this will work out well. I was so scared quite frankly! Even with a Sam's discount, feeding 6 billion people would still cost me over $200 million with buns and condiments and cake. We just don't have that kind of money laying around you know. We'd probably have to work out some sort of monthly payment program with the people at Sam's. Of course, at $200 million we'd probably not be able to pay it in either of our life times, so I guess that the 25 people that can make to the party works out best for everyone.

I hope you can come! I'm sure CJ won't mind if you're there. Bring a present and you will be his new best friend.

I love my kids.
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home