Wednesday, May 02, 2007

There's an airplane in my living room.


Ok, this isn't really a funny post but I just have to tell you, yesterday Amy and I purchased a 60" large format printer and we under-estimated the actual size of it. I had to call up my good friend Ken from down the street just to help me get in to the house. It's 8 ft long and 2.5 feet wide and 5 ft tall....so basically it takes up 100 square ft of space. Here's a picture of the printer from stock photography. When we get it set up in our living room, we'll shoot another picture of "The Beast" and how it takes over our little house.

Holt Design Studios is bigger and badder then ever! Watch out world here we come!.....Ok, maybe Watch out Lewisville here we come!....Ok really maybe watch out neighbors here he come!

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home