Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sigh! My oldest baby is going to prom.

This Saturday night my oldest little girl is going to prom..............PROM! I feel faint, so if this blog stops suddenly you know what happened. My beautiful Ashlyn is going to her first prom....with a boy.....aaaahhhhhh I feel the fainting coming.......Ok breath Brian, breath!...........Ok I'm back. I know Ashlyn has been out with boys before but I think it finally hit me. My little girl aint so little anymore! She's a gorgeous young lady with a wonderful personality. She's perfect in so many ways, at least to her dad. Now my gorgeous, wonderful, perfect little girl has evil ol' hairy-legged, testosterone laden teenage boys chasing her and there's nothing I can do about it. Oh no....there's that fainting feeling again....oohhhh oooohhhh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home