Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Masters!


I have a dream! My dream is to someday go to Augusta, GA for an entire week and watch the worlds best golfers play on the most beautiful golf course in the world. I'm refering to of course, The Masters. <- The Pinnacle of golf.

My dream schedule would look like this: Play golf Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at three different golf courses- maybe 36 holes a day! On Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - watch and marvel at these amazing golfers at Augusta National Golf Club. It would be a dream come true.

I would be crazy to think that this will happen any time soon or ever at all but you know God loves me and if it's His will he'll bless me with this. Oh God Pleasy Weesy!

The picture is of the 11th hole of Augusta National. Makes me want to cry! It's God's handy work with a little help from some very talented men and mowers.

Thank God for TV - at least I can watch it for a little while on Sunday...I hope.

I love my Golf!
Brian "I'm not Tiger Woods" Holt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home