Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween and I'm Blogging Baby!

That's right, I'm handing out candy and blogging. Cool huh? Everybody who comes up and sees me working on my computer gets scared. It reminds them of working late nights and so far I've won the scariest house award.

This year's best costume has to go out to the adult who dressed up as Kimbo Slice - the famous ultimate fighting champion.
Here's what's funny - this guy was all of 180lbs and white. So he puts on this really bad beard and a head cover to make him look bald. I should have taken a picture.

Most of the kids were dressed in the typical stuff- except this one kid who used a ton of make-up and he looked he had been stabbed, burned and something else morbid. I called an ambulance! I hope he doesn't mind.

What gets me is the older kids dressing up and creeping everyone out because they are 17 or 18 years old. You get used to hearing cute little kid voices then all of a sudden you hear this deep man-voice belt out "TRICK OR TREAT!". It just freaks you out. It's disturbing!

All in all this day is so weird. It doesn't get any more pagan than this day. Oh well, maybe it's all in the name of "fun". My kids are all dressed up and loading up on candy. The next few days are when the "fun" happens when the kids get all hopped up on sugar.

I love candy.
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home