Saturday, September 10, 2005

My kids are NOT SHY!

Last night Amy and I went to dinner over at a friends house and we enjoyed a nice time of eating and talking. One of the things I noticed which I always notice but it sort of makes me snicker every time is the fact that my kids are not shy. They walk into any place at any time and I truly think they believe that they own the place. It's an overconfidence that many kids share but CJ and Lily really have a bad case of the OC (Over Confidence). Like I said, I've seen it before with many other children but since I'm talking about my kids then all other kids don't count.

Amy and I've decided that CJ and Lily will grow to be great influencers and leaders. They believe now at such a young age that God created the heavens and earth and they've have been chosen to lead it all. CJ in particular believes that the world was created for his entertainment like some old Roman emperor and Lily believes CJ is only controlling the world until she is old enough to take over power. I hope everyone loves to play Barbies because that will be Planet Lily's new national sport. We will all have to have a Barbie just like a cell phone. The difference then is that Barbie will be changed to a "Lily Doll". It's not that Lily is full of herself, she just believes her cuteness is much more appealing then some tall blond bimbo named Barbie. A short, extremely cute blond is the wave of the future.

While we are all in the Reign of CJ the Magnificent, we will only be able to watch one channel on the TV. You guessed it The CJ Channel...and yes the programming will be "all CJ, all day, everyday, 24 hours a day!!!" We will be required to watch at least 8 hours of CJ performing for us each day. Another 6 hours will require each of us to play with CJ in shifts. 8 more hours will be required of us to constantly run back and forth to huge, honkin specially designed pantries and get CJ snacks. Each of us will get our 2 hour nap and then the day will start again. Even then, with nearly 6 and half billion of us doing all of this there is no way we will be able to keep up with CJ, especially in the snack brigade. CJ can eat trillions of pounds of snacks per hour and as he grows this will only get harder to keep up with. All of this will eventually stop when Lily the Lovely takes over as world emperor. If I was you I would get you and your kids in peak physical condition because the day of the CJ is at hand!

Ok enough of all that nonsense!!!!! I thank God everyday that my kids are confident, happy children. I pray that they grow up to love God and love others. That's all I can really hope for.

If any one asks "I am Sparticus" ......some of you will get that!

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home