Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Twitter, Facebook, Myspace...Oh My!

So I'm attempting to get all of my social networking things up to pace. Everyone I work with are Tech guys and they are all over these websites. I feel like an old person...WAIT...even old people are more tech saavy then me. This year we decided to move up to basic cable. My cell phone is soon to be an IPhone (this is HUGE!) and I work for technology company. My life is evolving to say the least.

Keep me in your prayers. I'm scared that someday I'm going to be one of those people that intimidate others because I know I so much about that "techno stuff"!!!

I'm going to go now and going to find out how to use the Google app on an IPhone so I can Twitter...what ever that means!!!!!

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home