Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My son is a rockstar!


Which one of you reading this blog (BTW - you are the only one reading this blog), has a son or daughter who can stay up for 18-20 hours straight? I DO!!! Oh yes, I do. That would be my son CJ. He's the ultimate party animal. He wakes up early and desires to go to bed late. He wants no nap and if it was up to him he would be playing HARD, HARD, HARD until his body virtually collapsed. The reason he doesn't sleep is because he doesn't want to miss anything. He figures if he stays awake he will earn some sort of prize or something. Now I've heard of rockstars staying up for days under the influence of some sort of speed but you see CJ doesn't need drugs for his partying ways. He's been gifted with his Dad's early morning "rise and shine" craziness and his Mom's late night out fever. That means, at 6:00am he's good to go and at 12:00am...he's good to go. Some people need 8 hours of sleep CJ needs 20 minutes. I've mentioned this in another blog but anything this phenomenal is worth another posting, besides it just blows me away that he can do over and over again. Remember this blog is for my therapy only so please forgive me.

I've decided to post a picture of my family so you can see them. You can tell CJ and Lily are both stinkers but you will have to admit they are about as cute as it gets.

Brian

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Yes, definitely a rock star. Your whole family has that glamor vibe to it... ;-)

Hey man! Give me a call and let's do lunch sometime very soon.

--Russ

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home